FOR A QUALITY THERMOFORMING AT
ECONOMIC MANUFACTURING COSTS
FOR THE FOLLOWING
PVC, PET, ABS, PS, PC, PE, acrylic, etc.
- Automatic frame clamping
- Guillotine fixed on the indexer
- Automatic advance and cut of the material
controlled by programmable PLC robot
- Operator's screen featuring self-diagnostic
- Blue colour
- Optional Plug assist
- Automatic preheating and unrolling
- 12 heating zones with automated controlled
temperature and mercury relay
- 18 kW flat heating elements
- Max. forming surface: 25" X 40"
- Adjustable forming length: from 26"
- Forming lengh size: 25" or 20"
- 4" forming height on the positive
- 4" forming depth on the negative
- Water cooled moulding table
- Automatic pressurised stripping
- 4 powerful fans
- 27" mg Bush vacuum pump
- 25' cube vacuum tank
- The machine is very compact: only 10'
t long and 6' wide
- Production performance is enhanced with
a mobile preheating station
- Capacity to mould soft material like
vinyl through the mobility of the clamping
frame and the preheating plates
- Electroluminescent screen displaying
plain language messages to facilitate
operation and diagnostic
- Unrolling length is adjustable from
12" to 30" in order to minimize
waste of material associated to small
- Specially designed for automated exit
- The machine unrolls the material at
the required length, cuts and forms it.
Then, the formed sheets are piled up one
on the others on top of your table
The operator simply recall from the integrated
memory the "recipe" corresponding to the
command required (128 choices). All the
time allocations and sequences are done
for him. The machine then asks the operator
to thread the roll in the feeder, set
the heater to the proposed settings and
start production without delay. Should
a problem appear, the machine will bring
it up and propose a solution. During production,
the operator has sufficient time to cut
his material, which means the machine
virtually works on its own, at least,
until the next roll!